Flash card/flash drive data recovery techniques vary from traditional hard drive recovery practices and often require bypassing the memory controller (which is often the starting place cause for failure), to enable file recovery directly from the memory chips.
If multiple chips are present on the drive then the memory stick recovery process becomes more complex. However, out skilled technicians are almost always able to complete a successful recovery.
Typical causes of lost data on USB drives are:
- Broken USB port, plugs from dog bites, bumping USB drives by accident.
- Forgotten & lost password (password protected USB or locked USB drives).
- Deleted files.
- Lost connections, dropping device, running over, bumping while plugged in, bent USB port. USB flash drive damaged or in more than one piece.
- Virus damage or Damaged USB Port.
- Extreme heat, cold & moisture causing USB data loss.
- Fire damage, salt water, lightning, USB water damage, shock to USB device.
- Disconnecting flash storage while powered on, power outages, brown-outs, spikes, power surges on USB.
Note: We offer a no data, no fee policy to ensure your complete satisfaction.