President 5280innovations, Inc.
With Eboxlab IT Support, you’ll be getting only the highest quality in service. Our fully professional staff is ready to provide any support you need including consultations, design, monitoring, upgrades, network setup, repair and installation. We provide a complimentary 30 minute IT consulting, so contact us today to see how we can get your business and your workflow optimized to the fullest.
Vision, client focus, and a commitment to operational excellence. Eboxlab is ready to become your premier provider of diversified business process and information technology outsourcing solutions.
Eboxlab provide professional, fast, economical data recovery caused by hard drive crash, software corruption, a computer virus, human error, or a natural disaster. No Data – No Charge guaranteed!
Our experienced team of certified SharePoint professionals is always ready to help you with your Implementation, Migration, Intranet, Document Management System, Workflow and more.
Through our interactive web solutions and internet marketing services, we take pride in delivering great web designs that help clients succeed. Mobile applications build here. Call us now.
Servers and Workstaions from Lenovo at Eboxlab. We offer the best prices, fast delivery and top-rated support service. We provide custom solutions from small business to government institutions.
Data Recovery 95% success rate! #1 in Denver, Colorado
We provide FREE Evaluation first and apply No Data – No Charge Policy on every case. Flat Rate fees, Free Data Backup setup.
Desktop Hard Drives
Laptop Hard Drives
External Hard Drives
PC, MAC or Unix platform
RAID 5, 1, 0, 10
SSD Hard Drives
Flash, Memory Cards
Clients & Feedback
Serving Mile High City since 2004
- “Thanks again for the fantastic service. You kept me comfortable and informed throughout the entire recovery process and delivered 100% of my data back within four days of delivering the damaged drive. I was impressed with your reasonable pricing and your company not taking advantage of a distressed customer in his time of need! Thanks EBOXLAB!!”John Howard
President 5280innovations, Inc.
- 97% RETRIEVAL SUCCESS RATE . . .” … I sent the recalcitrant drive to a company that boasted a 97% retrieval success rate. But I must have been among the 3% failures… I contacted Eboxlab… working with expertise, intelligence, and persistence, they were able to find and piece together almost all of my irreplaceable material.”Dr. Jerry W. Willams @ Colorado University
- We have used Eboxlab entirely, they know how to manage and resolve your IT issues the first time and get you back to work in record time! Mike and Dennis have worked on our network infrastructure, and they are both great! We have SharePoint and custom based .Net software for our healthcare industry, so I was concerned they wouldn't know how to work with that, but it was no problem. I would highly recommend Eboxlab.Joseph M
Health One Inc
- We have engaged Eboxlab to run all financial Enterprise IT projects within the Finance organization. Michael is a very detailed project manager and closely manages each project within the organization and provides detailed feedback on a timely basis to management and IT staff. I highly recommend Eboxlab for IT and Finance IT projects.Melissa Jones
CEO at DOD Financial Group
- We have known Eboxlab for over 10 years. They are professional, knowledgeable and go out of their way to provide a very high level of IT services. I have recommended them to many other small and medium businesses and people.Keith G
- Eboxlab has kept our company's workstations and telecommunications systems working for several years. We rely on it. Eboxlab team is an excellent problem solver and adviser, creative approach and detailed explanations just make sense. Eboxlab team just beyond tech savvy. I always recommend company services to everyone.Marge Price
Principal at Price Howlett, Inc.
Have a question? Will respond ASAP!
News and updates
Samsung has officially halted production of the Galaxy Note7 – forever. On Monday, Samsung said it would “temporarily adjust” the production of the phone. Looks like that decision just wasn’t enough for them. Safety is the clear issue here. The phones keep spontaneously bursting into flame, which sounds funny if you’re part of a cartoon…Details